Rhealen could not be a sweeter girl. She wakes up smiling from ear to ear, she's always cooing and smiling and just this Saturday I heard her full-on giggle for the first time. We were sitting outside, just enjoying the sunshine and she broke into a little fit of giggles. It was THE sweetest sound.
It's hard to believe she's already four months old. Justin and I talk about the possibility of more kids, and right now especially, we're still kind of up in the air about the whole idea. When Rhealen hits these amazing little milestones, I always hear a little voice in the back of my head asking, "is this the last first time....?" I'm not sure yet, but watching her change over the last four months has been so amazing, I can only hope to do this at least one more time.
She's perfect. We couldn't have dreamed up a better baby and a better addition to our little family.
 |
| one day old |
 |
four months old
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!