I'm loving this weather right now...it's amazing to be so close to November and still have days that reach 70+ degrees. The leaves are amazing right now, it's crystal clear to me why I love this time of year so much.
It's also slightly depressing because I know in just a few more weeks there's a chance I'll be looking at something like this:
I've already had an anxiety attack (or three) about winter and the lack of sunshine. Every year I get a little more and more nervous as winter approaches. I've been doing my best to soak up every second of these warm, sunny days - but I know that familiar creeping feeling headed my way. There will be times when I leave the house when it's still dark and come home after the sun's already gone back down. There will be days when I feel the sun only for minutes instead of hours. This I know.
But for now, I'm loving the warmer temperatures and the sunshine and this gorgeous time of year. I'm so thankful to live in a climate that experiences four distinct seasons - it's comforting to know that after the cruel winter there'll be a wet spring and a hot summer. And my favorite time of year, a breezy fall.
It's also slightly depressing because I know in just a few more weeks there's a chance I'll be looking at something like this:
I've already had an anxiety attack (or three) about winter and the lack of sunshine. Every year I get a little more and more nervous as winter approaches. I've been doing my best to soak up every second of these warm, sunny days - but I know that familiar creeping feeling headed my way. There will be times when I leave the house when it's still dark and come home after the sun's already gone back down. There will be days when I feel the sun only for minutes instead of hours. This I know.
But for now, I'm loving the warmer temperatures and the sunshine and this gorgeous time of year. I'm so thankful to live in a climate that experiences four distinct seasons - it's comforting to know that after the cruel winter there'll be a wet spring and a hot summer. And my favorite time of year, a breezy fall.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!