- Joanna shared The Venus Project - and I have to say, I prefer the curves and real bodies. Don't you?
- Melissa's little boy Arlo makes the cutest cupid I've ever seen!
- Emma posted the recipe for a Baked Egg Boat that had me licking my computer screen - I wish I was more handy in the kitchen!
- Jess is giving away a $100 Target gift card - you know you want it!
- Love is having another baby - this'll make her 8 sweet kiddos! Congratulations!
- I love that Cindy keeps it really real, all the time - plus she and I are twin mommys with our girls so close in age!
- Heather is back after a blog hiatus and I'm so glad to see her blogging again! Sounds like the break did her mind and body good.
- Katie only confirms my desires to start embroidering, she makes the cutest stuff - it's on my "to learn" list!
Other note-worthy stories:
- Jive Turkey has a post up over at MamaPop that describes how I feel about this whole Whitney Houston and the media response thing that happened this week.
- Who's excited about seeing Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter? THIS GIRL!
- The Bloggess can unite us like no other - and the big question, did Simon Pegg ever hold the twine?!?! UPDATED: YES HE DID!!!!!
- My favorite (and most random) "Pins" of the week HERE, HERE and HERE.
See also:
Hell yes, I did that.

What kind of sammie is that?!? Did you email me?!
ReplyDeleteIt's a chicken sandwich - and I need your email addy. When you comment here, it won't let me reply directly back to your email :(
Deletechetney5(at)yahoo :) I didn't know!
Delete