1. Sidney has way too much fun playing in Rhealen's pack-n-play
2. And Rhealen has way too much fun playing with Sidney's room at Gran's house
3. Getting ready for a long day on the road (good thing we took the Kindle with us!)
4. Got my hair chopped off again - the mullet was more than I could stand.
5. Thank the fuel gods for a car that doesn't drink gas
6. Awesome sights near my hometown - don't have to go far to see the past is alive and well today
7. Cumberland Gap tunnel - Kentucky here we come!
8. Lunch in Middlesboro with our BFF Cassie
9. The last time these two were together, it was nothing but fighting and grumples
10. This time, they were inseperable (we spent Friday night in Lexington with our Cantrell cousins!)
11. RJ was not looking forward to getting back on the road (next stop, Louisville!)
12. The kids were a total blur Friday and Saturday (seven of them under one roof!)
13. Cupcakes are good (so is surprising old friends! More on that later!)
14. I hate to see how this child will be in two more months when she has her birthday!
15. Easter eggs - who doesn't take this picture?
16. Me and my Rhealen Jo (I love this picture, but can't believe I'm wearing white sunglasses! It's amazing what a girl will do as a last resort!)
2. And Rhealen has way too much fun playing with Sidney's room at Gran's house
3. Getting ready for a long day on the road (good thing we took the Kindle with us!)
4. Got my hair chopped off again - the mullet was more than I could stand.
5. Thank the fuel gods for a car that doesn't drink gas
6. Awesome sights near my hometown - don't have to go far to see the past is alive and well today
7. Cumberland Gap tunnel - Kentucky here we come!
8. Lunch in Middlesboro with our BFF Cassie
9. The last time these two were together, it was nothing but fighting and grumples
10. This time, they were inseperable (we spent Friday night in Lexington with our Cantrell cousins!)
11. RJ was not looking forward to getting back on the road (next stop, Louisville!)
12. The kids were a total blur Friday and Saturday (seven of them under one roof!)
13. Cupcakes are good (so is surprising old friends! More on that later!)
14. I hate to see how this child will be in two more months when she has her birthday!
15. Easter eggs - who doesn't take this picture?
16. Me and my Rhealen Jo (I love this picture, but can't believe I'm wearing white sunglasses! It's amazing what a girl will do as a last resort!)








The white sunglasses look good! Very vintage :)
ReplyDeleteWell, thanks :) I am usually 100% against white plastic sunglasses (I just don't think they look good, on anyone) but this was the only pair I could find up at Mamaw's the other day. Any sunglasses are better than no sunglasses at all!
Delete