![]() |
| Sidney is so spoiled! Every year for her birthday party, she gets to choose a bouncy house or inflatable slide - this was her choice this year (notice a little RJ checking things out!) |
Loving: Evening-time and the amazing feeling of Fall breezing into our area! Our days are still a tad on the warm side, but evenings are definitely starting to feel cool and crisp. It electrifies my little soul to feel that familiar buzz in the air!
Watching: Chopped - episode after episode! I can't get enough of reality cooking shows (I also love Cupcake Wars and Iron Chef America).
Thinking about: This little one! We go for our mid-way ultrasound on Friday, and if all goes well we will know whether or not we should be thinking blue or pink. So exciting! (I'm thinking pink, but my motherly intuition is never spot on when it comes to these sorts of things!)
Anticipating: Our "gender reveal" party Friday evening - I talked Mom into hosting a little gender surprise party in conjunction with our weekly "Fancy Party" night. Every week, we have a card night at someone's house and this week just happened to be my Mom's, so the timing was perfect! I can't wait to find out more about this baby surrounded by my best friends and family :)
Listening to: Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up. And crying like a ridiculous fool every time. Last go-round, Lady Gaga - Born This Way moved me to tears. It seems apparent that role has passed on to Mr. Mraz!
Working on: Retaining what little brain-power I have left! It's going to be a long four months if I keep going at the pace I'm going; I forget everything, have trouble remembering my name most days and am perpetually late everywhere I go. It's crazy!
Wishing: For a fabulous weekend and even fabulous-er weather (for me and for you!).
Currently series inspired by Danielle.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!