Sep 27, 2012

Time to Clean Out The Closets & Drawers!

Carters Wishlist for the Girls


                                                              1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10

The rapidly-approaching cooler weather has definitely got me digging through the girls' dressers looking for warmer clothes, and believe it or not, they actually need more clothes! Summer was good to us and they rocked out their summer wardrobes as long as possible. But I can definitely see the need for some layering pieces and longer sleeves - a shopping trip is in our imminent future, for sure! 


[All of these items are from the Carters brand, which I love and adore, but we rarely ever buy anything "new" - I would say a good 90% of the kids' clothes are either hand-me-downs from family or bought second-hand at some awesome local stores. Kids outgrow clothes way too fast for us to justify spending so much money on, so we are definitely a second-hand family when it comes to outfitting our girls! But I still love looking at the "latest" kids looks for inspiration and fun!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!