{via}
Don't we all? T-minus 149 days until the consumption of rum can begin again in my life.
{via}
This explains my yesterday to a "T" - we did nothing and loved every second of it!
{via}
Composite Then & Now photos of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake by Shawn Clover - absolutely stunning!
{via}
Project Runway is surprisingly, dare I say it, enjoyable this season. I've actually kept up so far, and I still enjoy most of the remaining designers. The challenges are often lack-luster repeats of seasons gone by (but what can we really expect after 10 seasons?) but all in all, happy happy joy joy for a non-sucky season!
{via}
This baby must have some serious soul, because I can't enough of the Motown era classics lately - if you can listen to "Uptight" by Stevie Wonder and not tap your toes along to the beat, then something's wrong in your life.
{via}
Speaking of music to obsess over, anyone else as in love with Jason Mraz right now as I am? This song, man. It just hits a nerve.
This baby must have some serious soul, because I can't enough of the Motown era classics lately - if you can listen to "Uptight" by Stevie Wonder and not tap your toes along to the beat, then something's wrong in your life.
{via}
Speaking of music to obsess over, anyone else as in love with Jason Mraz right now as I am? This song, man. It just hits a nerve.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!