![]() |
| This looks so good right now! I'd like to have 10, please. |
Loving: The excitement level in our family now that we know baby is a boy! Everyone is eagerly anticipating his arrival, and the wait 'til January is going to be so slow I don't know how we'll ever make it!
Eating: I know that's a big, sprinkled-covered, sugary treat up there, but I promise, they're a rare treat - not the norm. In fact, my appetite is so weird when I'm pregnant. I keep waiting to get voraciously hungry, but most of the time I want nothing. Nothing sounds appetizing, nothing peaks my interest. I'm hoping my appetite will come back soon, 'cause I'd like to be enjoying something - anything!
Thinking about: Baby names! Justin has the majority vote for this baby boy's name (since it is sure to be his one and only son) and he's so slow at this process. If he waits 'til January to pick one, I might go nuts! Both of the girls had their names settled, and we began using them almost immediately. I don't like not having a name for this fella;when I talk to him, I'd like to go ahead and say his sweet name. Whatever that may be!
Anticipating: We're on a "four to six weeks" schedule for our house, so I'm eagerly awaiting closing and moving in! I keep having these nervous panic attacks that we won't have the house by the time the baby gets here, and that just won't do, let me tell you now.
Listening to: Ron Pope "Drop in the Ocean" - we'll talk more about it later, but I urge you to go look it up now!
Traveling: We're going to Williamsburg next week to see my dad and step-mom. I'm so excited for Sidney to see everything and take it all in - she's at a great exploration age and, when she doesn't panic about the unknown, can be so fun to travel with! Let's hope RJ and Sid both handle the 7-hour trip well (and me, too, since it's just us girls traveling!)
Wishing: For a money tree. That is all.
Currently series inspired by Danielle.

I want a money tree too ;) I did a "currently" post also if you want to check it out.
ReplyDelete♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}