Here it is, the new year!
The year (and month) of the baby boy, the year of our new home, the year of ten years for Justin and me, the year of growing and learning and falling even more in love with my life.
The first of the year always feels so refreshing and inspiring, like anything is possible and everything will happen! I can't say I have any resolutions or commitments this year. I'm just opening myself up to the knowledge that my life is what I choose to make it, and I am in control of my destiny if I choose to take control. I can leave it all to chance or take charge, it's all up to me to make my choices and live with the results no matter how this year unfolds.
Happy new year to all, may 2013 be everything for everyone and then some!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!