Jan 2, 2013

Currently

Breakfast at Gran's house 


Watching: I aim to watch all of the Harry Potter movies consecutively as soon as I go on maternity leave - Justin got me the full DVD set for Christmas, and I can't wait to dive into them! I'd start now, but I know there's no way I'd be able to focus on the movies with Justin and the girls running around. I'll save them for those late nights with the baby boy. 

Thinking about: How incredibly lucky I am (and so thankful) to have had three wonderful pregnancies and two easy deliveries thus far; I can only hope that this time around will be just as enjoyable and easy and that both brother and I come out on the other side safe and happy. 

Anticipating: Everything this month: moving into our new house (fingers crossed!) and baby boy's arrival, as well as all the other wonderful things that pop up in between the month of January! I might even say I'm anticipating a little snow for the kids to play in :) 

Listening to: Whatever Sidney chooses lately - she's got such an eclectic taste in music (she comes by it honest!) so we listen to everything from Nicki Minaj to Gary Glitter to Luke Bryan to The Fresh Beat Band. Her current favorite? "It's Tricky" by Run DMC. 

Working on: Mentally preparing myself for labor and delivery, and having a newborn in the house. I'm trying not to over-think it all and instead focus on the joy of the moments to come. This precious newborn time goes by so fast (thankfully) and before I know it, we'll be into the thick of three growing kids! 

Wishing: I could slow things down a little! Time goes by so fast, I just can't believe it's 2013. I can't believe it's January and this baby will be here soon! I can't believe how big the girls are! I could go on and on, but it's kind of redundant. Time marches on and the pace is alarming...slow down, please! 

Currently series inspired by Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!