Feb 4, 2013

Currently


Sorry for my pathetic sense of blogging lately, but it's been hard with this little guy taking up all my time. I have the want to, believe me, it just hasn't clicked yet. Schedules will happen, sooner rather than later I hope, and I can continue blogging more regularly...'cause I miss it so much!

Watching: I just finished American Horror Story: Murder House on Netflix, and it was AMAZING. I can't wait to watch Aslyum but I'm definitely going to wait until it's available for instant streaming. Watching TV shows on Netflix is the only way to do it, in my humble little opinion. I finished AHS in two days, and it was awesome. Just awesome!

Thinking about: Life as a family of five. It's so crazy to be living this life of mine, with these children of mine, married to that husband of mine. I'm lucky and slightly crazy and doing my best to just soak it all in!

Anticipating: Warmer weather. All this snow and ice and yuck is making me pine for sunnier days and nights - summer cannot get here fast enough for me.

Listening to: Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch - "Sweet Nothing". The jam of my life!

Working on: Getting my body back. Pregnancy is hard on a old girl, and I'm ready to be out of the fresh post-partum stage and back to my old self. I'm tired of leaking all the time, feeling mushy and tired. I just want to feel like me again, if that's not too much to ask.

Wishing: Jaxon would start sleeping through the night! He'll turn four weeks old this Wednesday, so I know we've still got more than our share of sleepless nights ahead of us, but I look forward to getting on some sort of schedule with him. Getting up every two to three hours at night is getting old quick (although it's much better than the getting up every hour thing we were doing!)

Currently series inspired by Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!