Mar 20, 2013

Currently

Someone has been such a happy little fella lately, he smiles so quickly I can barely catch him in the act! But here's a half-smile :)
Watching: I really need to find another show to watch, because the only show I'm faithful to is The Walking Dead. There are only two episodes left, and it's literally going to be the end of me when season three is over. October seems light-years away when we're talking about the season four premiere! I have plans to watch all over American Horror Story: Asylum when it comes available on Netflix (that was how I watched AHS: Murder House, and I can't imagine not doing it that way from now on!) 

Thinking about: Summer! Today is officially the first day of Spring, which is nice and all, but it means we're one step closer to summer '13! I cannot wait, I have so many plans to go to the lake, stay up late by a fire-pit and just soak up every second of that warm weather. 

Anticipating: Moving into our new place! Our house is finally, FINALLY almost ready for us to move in to, and we can't wait. It's going to be so much nicer with everyone having their own bedroom and more space for us to just spread out a little (not a lot, but a little!) - we're so excited!  

Listening to: I have two songs on repeat lately: Next to Me/Emeli Sande & Lay 'Em Down/Needtobreathe

Working on: Writing letters to my kids (you can find the link up above) - recently I decided to sit down and write my kids some letters just in case, and then I thought there's no way I could ever say everything I wanted to in one letter at one time. And I know I'll never have the time to actually sit down and write, so I started a little blog just for them. It's been nice to just write openly and honestly to my kids and know that someday, when they're old enough, they'll have these words to remember me by. 

Wishing: The stomach bug would leave my family alone! Sidney's had it three times. Rhealen, Jaxon and I have had it twice. And Justin once (lucky!) We are so over this thing, but can't seem to stop passing it back and forth. It's the devil

Currently series inspired by Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!