Mar 11, 2013

Jaxon - Month 2


Our sweet Jaxon is now two months old! As per the norm, time is flying by - especially so now that I'm back to work full-time. I feel like if Jaxon and I weren't still sleeping on the couch together, I'd never get to really spend much time with him!

Speaking of sleep, he's still not on a good or consistent schedule. Some nights he'll sleep in four hour chunks; other nights he's up every two hours. It's hard to try and keep three kids on a rigid schedule, so most days (and nights) we're all just flying by the seat of our pants to get dinner done and housework caught up and kids bathed and all the other million little details that goes into "just living". Shew, I get tired just thinking of it - and I feel the need to pat myself on the back for the nights we actually do accomplish everything we mean to. Of course, there are just as many nights where it feels like nothing gets done, and I'm on a tangent here - back to Jax!

We recently switched him over to sensitive formula and it has made such a difference in his little personality - he's been mostly laid-back this whole time, but definitely not the normal chill baby that the girls were at such a young age. Now that he's on this new formula, things have definitely started looking up! He even started full-on smiling Saturday (his official two-month mark) as you can see:


Some of his favorite things include: riding in the car, swing-time and pulling his sisters hair. RJ still calls him "Jaxie" and is such a good big sister; both the girls really seem beyond smitten with him which totally melts my heart, but how could they be anything else really.

Hopefully in "month three" Jaxon will get to meet a slew of new family members who have yet to see him (Aunt Fanny! Papaw Stacy! Mamaw Ruth!) and keep on keepin' on - every day he seems to almost double in size, and I'm loving all the little leg and tummy rolls!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!