Mar 26, 2013

TT #34


{via}
Today Prop8 is before the Supreme Court - this is history we're writing right here, folks. Where do you stand, and how will you be remembered 50 years from now? Did you fight for the justice of those around you, or did you stand behind a shroud of indifference (or worse, stand against equality)? 

{via}
I'm going to go ahead and warn you: next week's TT edition will be NOTHING but TWD seeing as how there's only ONE episode left OMFG! (I'll stop yelling at you in caps now...) Last night? Phew, it was a tough one. My poor sweet baby Daryl Dixon, the FEELS, man. THE FEELS. Seeing him cry was just more than I could take (and I'm not alone on this one, check Twitter if you don't believe me) Norman Reedus is just a freaking GENIUS, and he plays this role so well. It's amazing, amazing, amazing. If you're not a fan of TWD this is the last time I'm going to say it: you don't know what you're missing AND you need to jump on this train quick. Fin

{via}
We are so done having kids (hear me, mom? SO DONE!) - but I admit I will miss being pregnant! I had three great pregnancies, all minor worries aside, and that time in my life will always hold a special place in my heart. I admit, though, I won't miss the chronic back pain, peeing off cue and insatiable desire for Frosted Flakes. 

{via}
I think everyone has said this to another person at least once in their lifetime - I wish my Butch were here more often so I could say it to her! :)

{via}
"Ultrasound of Baby Resembles Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!