It's a Monday and I'm not at work - that's always a good thing. But I'm still having to "work". Poor SidMo is sick. And we're 7 hours from home in Williamsburg visiting Dad - not the best timing. She and I were up all night fighting to get to the trash can in time and working hard to keep the explosive crap in her diaper - sometimes we suceeded. Other times we failed horribly. It's been a whirlwind of sickness for the last 24 hours so I'm hoping we're finally going to slow down a little. I don't know how she's supposed to have any fun on this little vacation if she keeps tossing her cookies and blowing the bottom out of her shorts, poor girl.
And seeing as how we're on vacation, blogging might be a little sluggish for me. I've got my 4th of July post in que but it'll have to wait until I get home before I can get it posted. Plus, I'm sure I'll have a ton of pictures and tidbits from our trip to share - next week should be a busy blogging week from me. So even though I might be quiet this week, I'll be rip roaring and ready to go in a few days.
For now though, I'm going to nurse my sick little one, hope she feels better by tonight and enjoy spending some Q-time with my dad and step-mom. This is very close to my birthplace, my first hometown. Just the smell of fresh water in the air and sand beneath the grass makes my toes tingle. It's like coming "home", even though my true home is 300 miles away. I hope everyone has a wonderful and restful week - see you soon!!!
P.S. To follow me a little more closely on our trip, just follow me on Twitter!
awww...hope the little one gets better soon!
ReplyDelete