Jul 21, 2009

what a lazy girl this tuesday has made me

Yesterday darn near killed me - I hate Mondays. They're the worst. The worst of the worst. Monday happens to be the only day Justin has off*, so when I come home on Mondays after working all day, he's usually keen to chasing SidMo so I can flop face first into the couch or bed or floor...wherever. (This usually entices SidMo - she thinks I'm playing some new game that involves me lying still whilest she crawls and dive-bombs all over my body. NOT. FUN.)

So I don't feel like blogging right at this moment - maybe later today I'll get all spiffy and do a DELIGHT or something. But I highly doubt it. Instead I'm going to dive-bomb you all with some cuteness.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




and here's an old collage I did about a year or so ago - I'm thinking about doing a new one to use as the header for my blog.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. she is so perfectly adorable. thanks for being a blog follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!