Oct 14, 2009

falling in love with fall

Here are some fall/Halloween photos I've found that instantly chill and warm me simultaneously. I love this time of year so very very much.

Hopefully when it quits all this blasted rain, I go out and take some scenery shots of my own. The leaves are finally getting gorgeous around here. I love this half-way point of fall; when the trees are torn between thriving and dying. Just yesteray I saw a bush that was half crimson red and half jolly green. It looked like it belonged on a table as a Christmas decoration. It was surreal and stunning and made me yearn for things like knit scarves and hot cocoa.

Ahh, fall. You make me so happy.

I want to take a drive to a place that looks like this.




And I want to eat something that looks like this.


Peanutty Halloween Cookie Pizza


And I want to wear patterened tights (I'm loving this look for fall!)




And I want a pair of no-nonsense, purple gloves like these.



And I want to share a kiss like this with my husband.



And I want to get my pumpkins from a patch, not from a generic store.



And I want to fall in love with fall over and over again.





I can't wait to get out there with my camera...

Seriously, why aren't we all outdoors taking shots of this beloved season?



P.S. Giveway Info. COMING REALLY REALLY SOON!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not out there because it's cold and I suck at the camera business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Brandy said with a heavy dose of rain and laziness.

    Great pics though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fall...unfortunately here in FLorida, we don't see very much of it. Sad....sniff, sniff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!