Here's the bag I'm currently toting:
And I love it (thanks again, Fanny). It's a lot roomier than it looks - Currently I have the following things in said pocketbook: wallet, 20 oz. bottle of Sprite, 2 headbands, 5 hairbows, 4 or 5 pens/pencils, random school papers, keys, magazine, 1 diaper, 1 pack of wipes, a check stub, an obituary, tweezers and loose change. And that little bag holds ALL OF THAT, doesn't pull or tug at the fabric and still manages to look good. So what's the deal, you ask? There's nothing wrong with it. Like I said, I just love me some pocketbooks!!
So I was looking at fredflare today and came across this beauty:
Gorgeous, no? I love it. LOOOOOOOOOVE it. I think it's fun and fabulous and perfect for fall. And anyone that knows me knows I love my messenger-style bags. I have no shoulders. Negative degree shoulders (like -5). And so those lovely little things like purse straps (and bra straps) never stay where I put them on my shoulders. Bags like these make it possible to not carry my pocketbooks in my hands of hanging off my arm. I adore them!
So, yeah, anyone in my family or circle of friends looking for a good Christmas gift for me? THIS IS IT. All you have to do is click here. Ok? Thanks.


I need a new bag, too! The strap on my favorite purse broke, because it was my favorite and I wore it out...
ReplyDeleteI gotta admit, I love the current bag. But having said that, I'd take any bag anyone ever gave me. *bag fiend*
ReplyDeletejust so you know, i've been making tons of purses lately! lol
ReplyDeleteI like them both!
ReplyDelete