But this blog isn't always about YOU; sometimes, actually most of the time, it's for ME. And that's exactly how a blog should be - you should be blogging for yourself. It's great that I have readers - I love that you enjoy reading my words and looking at my photos. It's super-encouraging and makes my day when I get comments from you relating to me. I LOVE IT and I LOVE YOU GUYS. But if I tried to blog only for you, only about things that I thought would get the most feedback, this blog would suffer horribly. So, I just blog about what I know and what's interesting to me at the moment - and you guys chime in every now and then when something really strikes you. Again, I can't tell you how much I love what I've (and what we've) got going on here...it's great.
This blog is all about moving forward and growing and pushing myself farther as a mom and a woman and a human being living in this great big world of ours. I try to look forwards - never backwards. And with that in mind, I thought I'd dedicate this post to all the times my daughter has pushed forward without me. I've always been right there behind her capturing her milestones and cheering her on...kind of like my readers. You watch me during these milestones of my life. And you always cheer me on. Thank you - 300 posts is incredible. And I'm so glad you're here sharing it with me.















Congratulations on your 300th post! Love the photos - they're precious. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 300 posts! That is awesome. And you had me at the naked baby butt. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love your little one's curly locks. More happy blogging please.
ReplyDelete