This is Archie, short for Archimedes, inspired by Archie Bunker. He's my fat, po-boy and I adore him. He's taken to following me everywhere and sleeping on my head on the couch; he's a whiner and a baby - he's Momma's baby!
This is Jace, named for some Magic the Gathering character. Justin wanted to go with "Garruk" but I told him no one on earth would know how to pronounce it and I couldn't see myself hollering "GARRUK!" out the back door when I want to get him inside. So Jace is much easier, and can be called Jay or J-Dog or whatever for short. He's pensive and very observative, but extra sweet.
Both pups LOVE, I mean LOVE, SidMo. Any time they see her or even hear her voice, it's instant tail-wagging. So sweet! She loves them, too. I've got some cute videos to share with you tomorrow of the three of them playing. Sidney's laughter in one video is unreal!
Speaking of the girl-child, don't you wish you could wake up looking like this?
This is her not even 5 minutes after waking up: bright-eyed, perfectly coifed/teased Tammy Faye-esque hair - all smiles and unicorns and rainbows. Makes me sick. But it makes me smile, too :) She's a lucky (beautiful) gal.
And so am I. Well, the lucky part. You know what I mean!



what a cutie pie (the girl, not the dog! haha!)
ReplyDeleteMy mother in law had a cat named Archimedes!
great names. those puppies are too cute. and a very pretty sidmo.
ReplyDelete