I haven't done a mobile uploads post in almost a year - yikes! And in that year, believe me I've taken a ton of pictures on my phone.
Currently, I have a Verizon Razzle. It's a manufacturer phone, but it's nice. It's got the Qwerty keyboard that's on a swivel (I got used to that keyboard back when I had the Blackberry). It takes semi-decent pictures; they're pretty good when I can manage to hold my hand still and the subject is still, too.
So here's the best of the best since Sept. 09 (the last time I did this).
when she was sick and I was hurt - it was a bad winter
a ray of light
yucky day driving home
she was a little terrified, I think...
dippin dots
pretty little gal of mine - she's a beauty, I'm telling you
summertime glasses
dobby and me
it's always fun visiting the grand-parents
at BINGO! with my favorite family ladies
pretty girly cupcakes, made by me
a little girly, a little flirty
absolute lake perfection





great pictures.
ReplyDelete