It feels so good to be home once again.
Even though my house is a mess right now. Even though the first thing I had to do when I got home was to pick up the 914th newspaper our dogs have shredded in the yard. Even though there's more dirty clothes than clean available right now. Even though I was tired and sweaty and my feet hurt and my back ached. Even though my daughter was whiny and refused to sleep anywhere but right beside me all night last night. Even though my car is still half-packed, half-empty and I've got a million daunting chores awaiting me as soon as I get home. Even though I've got a busy week full of work stuff that needs to be taken care of, and school stuff that needs to get lined up before it starts back in a few months, and I've got to get pictures on CDs and sessions to shot.
EVEN THOUGH my life home is 10,000,000x more busy than any vacation in our nation's capital ever thought about being.......
It feels so good to be home once again.