January:: I joined Gilt and obsessed over new gifts for the new baby!!
February:: We found out our little Nugget was, indeed, a GIRL!!
March:: I finally upgraded to a good phone, my HTC Incredible, and thus began my love for documenting life on the go with new filters and apps to play with!
April:: We went to the beach and I got the worst sunburn on my life; I then proceeded to follow skin-removal directions from a friend on Twitter. It didn't end so well.
May:: I was big and pregnant and eagerly awaiting the birth of our little lady -- there was such excitement in the air, I was buzzing!
June:: Our sweet baby girl, Rhealen Jo, was born on 06/06 weighing in at 6 lbs 14 oz after an easy, breezy delivery - we've been living happily ever after since then!
July:: I spent the entire month blogging late in the dead of the night, trying to deal with my mess of emotions, and staring at this beauty every extra second of the day.
August:: We had a fun summer month going to the fair, having backyard barbeques and spending lots of time just hanging out enjoying the days before school started.
September:: Sidney settled into life as a Pre-K student, somehow managed to turn FOUR years old, Justin and I celebrated two years of marriage (and eight years of being together), and I ended the month turning 23!! It's always a jam-packed month for us :)
October:: The girls celebrated their first Halloween together (Sidney was a witch, Rhealen was a fuzzy baby) and I went with Sidney on her first official school "field trip" to the punkin' patch.
November:: My Papaw had a health scare but came through an amazing quadruple-bypass surgery, our favorite little man Quincy was born, I found the right words to express my emotions for Rhealen, Breaking Dawn: Part One finally made its way into theaters, and we had near perfect weather all month long.
December:: We brought home a new addition to our family, I created gift guides for Cassie and Dobby, and now we're just counting down the days 'til Christmas!!
It's been an amazing year, for sure!! I can only dream of what 2012 has in store for our little family!!
Now, I challenge you -- what does your 2011 year in review look like??
February:: We found out our little Nugget was, indeed, a GIRL!!
March:: I finally upgraded to a good phone, my HTC Incredible, and thus began my love for documenting life on the go with new filters and apps to play with!
April:: We went to the beach and I got the worst sunburn on my life; I then proceeded to follow skin-removal directions from a friend on Twitter. It didn't end so well.
May:: I was big and pregnant and eagerly awaiting the birth of our little lady -- there was such excitement in the air, I was buzzing!
June:: Our sweet baby girl, Rhealen Jo, was born on 06/06 weighing in at 6 lbs 14 oz after an easy, breezy delivery - we've been living happily ever after since then!
July:: I spent the entire month blogging late in the dead of the night, trying to deal with my mess of emotions, and staring at this beauty every extra second of the day.
August:: We had a fun summer month going to the fair, having backyard barbeques and spending lots of time just hanging out enjoying the days before school started.
September:: Sidney settled into life as a Pre-K student, somehow managed to turn FOUR years old, Justin and I celebrated two years of marriage (and eight years of being together), and I ended the month turning 23!! It's always a jam-packed month for us :)
October:: The girls celebrated their first Halloween together (Sidney was a witch, Rhealen was a fuzzy baby) and I went with Sidney on her first official school "field trip" to the punkin' patch.
November:: My Papaw had a health scare but came through an amazing quadruple-bypass surgery, our favorite little man Quincy was born, I found the right words to express my emotions for Rhealen, Breaking Dawn: Part One finally made its way into theaters, and we had near perfect weather all month long.
December:: We brought home a new addition to our family, I created gift guides for Cassie and Dobby, and now we're just counting down the days 'til Christmas!!
It's been an amazing year, for sure!! I can only dream of what 2012 has in store for our little family!!
Now, I challenge you -- what does your 2011 year in review look like??












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!