Dec 7, 2011

{6 months}


Yesterday our little Rhealen Jo hit her six month mark. Half of a year. Before we know it, it'll be June and her first birthday will be upon us.

Ever since Sidney was born, time has seemed to zoom by at the speed of sound. Now that Rhealen is here, too, it's going by at the speed of light. I can't seem to hold onto the moments long enough. There aren't enough days in the week or weeks in the month to hold my girls - to play with them, laugh with them, cuddle with them, love them. I can't believe it's been six months since we were sitting in the hospital room staring at this blonde-haired beauty. It's been six whole months since the day she was born. Wow.

How do I get a grip on the clock? How do I slow it all down? I don't want to miss these moments. I don't want these days to slip by me unnoticed. I'm so grateful for my little ladies. To steal a cheesy line from an even cheesier song, they fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness, ease my troubles that's what they do.


And they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!