Wow! Did Christmas fly by for you all the way it did for us? It was a three-day whirlwind of presents and food, family and friends, and all the good things that make life wonderful.
I think the girls are both in sensory overload after opening all their presents and seeing so many faces and sights. I can honestly say it's a hundred times better being an adult giving my children a special Christmas than it ever was being the kid receiving a special Christmas. My parents made the holidays wonderful, and I aim to keep on keeping on with my family.
Sidney was really into Santa this year; the cookies, the milk, the waking up early on Sunday morning. I know there's only a few more years left like this where she really believes. I'm savoring every sweet second of it!
All in all, it was an amazing Christmas - I couldn't have wished for a better holiday season. Next up: New Year's!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!