![]() |
| My butch sent me flowers for my 24th birthday Friday! |
Watching: To celebrate our anniversary (that was on the 19th), Justin and I went out yesterday and bought a ton of new/old movies. We've got enough to keep our evenings occupied for a few weeks, and I'm so excited to start watching them all (although someone's going to have come down and watch the scary ones with me, Justin won't do it!)
Thinking about: Baby boy names - they consume me. Justin is so slow picking out a name for this little guy, it's slowly driving me crazy! We've tossed around what feels like 1,000 names to no avail. Hopefully soon we'll have a moniker matched to this little man, and I can relax.
Anticipating: The amazing holidays that are rapidly approaching! Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas back-to-back-to back! What in the world could be better? Oh yeah, after that baby boy should make his big debut!
Listening to: My N*SYNC/Celine Dion Pandora station that is full of 90s goodies. I'm in middle-school flashback heaven!
Working on: My parenting skills. I feel like I'm constantly evolving as a parent (which I think is a good thing) and with the holidays forthcoming, I've really tried to re-focus my energy into working with Sidney on what it means to be thankful and giving. She's so lucky to be such a spoiled little girl (spoiled by everyone, not just me and Justin), so I'm really working hard to make sure she understands what it means to "give back" and to care for those around her who are less fortunate. She's been so young in the past, I didn't really think she'd be able to grasp the full concept; but I think she's ready now, so we're going to kick it up a notch this year!
Wishing: For Fall to hang around a little longer before it gets too cold. I've been looking forward to this season for so long, I'm really hoping it doesn't take a turn for the nasty quick. It'd bought break my heart if we didn't get at least a few good weeks of wonderful fall weather!
Currently series inspired by Danielle.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!