May 14, 2013
Currently
Loving: Being in our new house! It's crazy how much more room we have, even though we didn't really upgrade that much in regards to square footage. But, I love my kitchen. And I love that he kids all have their own rooms. And I love our big, soaker tub! All of it, it's just amazing, and I'm one lucky lady for sure.
Reading: Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood -- I love the movie, and while the book has same the tone as the movie, it's really different. I'm one of these people that enjoys watching a movie first, then reading the book second. I am not good at imagining up my own characters, and I much rather have all that imagery taken care of for me!
Watching: Nothing on TV because we still have no cable at the new house! But we are watching a ton of kiddie movies (Rhealen is stuck on a huge Shrek phase at the moment!) - over the weekend, we watched Wreck-It Ralph (which I enjoyed!) and Puss in Boots (which I didn't!)...thank heavens for Redbox!
Thinking about: Rhealen's second birthday party! Our little gal will be turning 2 on June 6th, and already, both the weekend before and after her birthday is full of family functions. We're going to have to squeeze in a little party for her somewhere in there, somehow!
Anticipating: The end of school, the start of summer, and all those wonderful memories that come from warm, sunshine-filled days and big-moon nights.
Listening to: anything Travis Tritt - I'm on a huge kick right now!
Working on: Myself, and what's important to me in this life....
Wishing: I could slow things down a little - it's all flying by so quickly, and while I wait with anticipation for what's ahead, I still want to treasure these little moments and days that tick by. This is such a fun and precious little time with our family, I'm really trying to be in the moment as much as I can and focus on the joy I have abundant in my life.
Currently series inspired by Danielle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What cuties! And I loved that book - it made me long to take a trip to the South! <3
ReplyDelete