May 17, 2013

{Find & Follow Friday}


I know, I know -- let me go ahead and guess what you're thinking: this is just another series that will fizzle out before it ever gets really going...

And you may be totally right! Admittedly, I'm the world's worst at starting something here on the blog and then never seeing it through. But here I go again, despite the voice in my head that says, dude? why? -- because there are a lot of great blogs out there, and though my spotlight may be small, it's still a light and I'm going to let it shine. This series will feature at least one blog --sometimes more-- that I've found and think you should know about. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow, seeing as how variety is the spice of life, and maybe you are, too! 

So here we go, another feature series, one I hope to continue for a long time. Or at least 'til next Friday :)

 
I found Elycia's blog, ♥Elycia, through another long-time favorite of mine, The Dainty Squid -- definitely worth checking out, especially if you're a fan of Kaylah and her blog! You can see some of their fun collaborations --including hilarious videos-- here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!