Holy guacamole -- thanks to Kaelah at Little Chief Honeybee I found THE most amazing blog: The Militant Baker.

This girl? Jes is ah-mazing. Her open letter to Mike Jeffries (y'know, the CEO of A&F who hates fat people?) is GENIUS. I love that she's all about positive body-image, has a wicked sense of humor and seems 100% authentic. It's hard to find good blogs sometimes in the all the muddled, hipster, wannabe mess out there -- this blog is such a breath of fresh air!
If you only follow one new blog this weekend -> The Militant Baker is the one to follow!
And a big kudos to Kaelah for always featuring the most awesome people + things on her TiLT series. I have discovered so much coolness out there thanks to her and her weekly posts! Happy 4th birthday to your blog!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!