Sep 16, 2013
Jaxon - Month 8
Whoops! I totally forgot to do Jaxon's monthly update for September -- but it's still technically the month of September and not too far away from the ninth, so I'm golden! Crisis averted :)
Jax is just THE man this month -- eight months old is officially the bombdotcom and I love everything about right now. He's hitting little milestones like sitting up! and feeding himself! and he just loves it. He cracks himself up and he cracks me up, and we just sit and laugh at each other laughing.
Jaxon loves his sisters, still loves to pull their hair and screech at them and basically do everything and anything to gain/hold their attention. It really is adorable, how much he loves his big sisters (I hope he loves his little sister just as much, too!)
There's so much I love about having a son -- so much that I couldn't put it into words if I tried. It really is different having a boy versus having a girl -- not better mind you, just different. I know eventually he's going to be his daddy's shadow -- he already adores him beyond words and saves the biggest smiles for Justin (so long as I'm holding him, he still doesn't want to be in anyone's arms but mine 99% of the time!) -- I do my best to treasure this sweet, special time between us.
I look at my little chunky dude, and I still can't believe he started out at a mere 5 lbs -- one of these days I'll get around to posting his birth story. I've had it in my drafts folder for months on end, but I'm not sure it's finished, so I'm not sure when it'll get posted. My goal? Before his first birthday.
Which will be in less than four months.
Holy shit.
My baby is growing up on me! And I don't want him to! I want him to stay this sweet, cuddly, momma's boy who sleeps all night and squishes grapes in between his front two teeth and loves dogs and hates bath-time but loves showers with momma and is just MY SWEET BABY BOY ohmygod I could squeeze him to death!
I love him a little too much, y'all. But it's never quite enough...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!