Sep 24, 2013

TT #36

{via}
Is this real life?! I mean, this person's Twitter account is still active and full of gems like this one -- but I hope it's a fake account and not a real human being on the other end. 

{via}
Pretty sure I'm 98% panda...


{via}
Can we talk about how freaking adorable Tom Hiddleston is? Because he's so cute, it literally hurts. Where Norman Reedus is my sexy man stallion, Tom Hiddleston is my adorable dimpled kitten. So cute!!

{via}
I'm not sure if Simon Pegg was speaking directly about his relationship with often co-star Nick Frost or not, but I love his comment on the idea behind a "bromance": You can be affectionate with each other, you can love each other and it doesn’t have to be some – you know, and even if it does turn into something, which it didn’t, then it’s okay… We always sort of flinch at this “bromance” buzzword that’s come up – there’s no equivalent for women, because it’s not weird if women are friends… because of this homosexual terror that straight guys have, it’s ridiculous. Now there has to be this word for it, and it’s crazy. It’s totally sad.

{via}
And don't you forget it!


{via}
So wrong, it's right. I'm sorry, Miley, I just don't get it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!