I have a new, profound love and respect for hanging out by/on/near/at the lake. It's a glorious wonder that I was able to experience for the first time today and I've fallen in love, people. Boating. Swimming. Tanning. It's all there & I love it. I absolutely cannot wait to take SidMo down to the lake this coming Monday; I have a feeling that she's going to be just like her water-loving momma here and fall head over in heels in love, too. It was a glorious day, made even better by two facts: one, I didn't have to work today and two, my best friends Cassie & Dobby came with me to the lake (they fell in love, too)!
We had SUCH a good time - I feel like people have been keeping this huge secret about lakes from me. Why didn't someone tell me that free water is so much fun?! I haven't had such a good day in a long time! I can only imagine all the glorious fun that we'll have this Monday when the Gilliam clan takes to the waters!
CUE SUMMERTIME!!!



how many people get to see their boss do this?!
I want to go to the lake!!! Yall look like you had so much fun!
ReplyDelete