I've been a bad, bad blogger! It's been far too many days since I updated the ole girl here, and for that I feel ashamed. But unlike most of my weekends that consist of a steady flow of time, tv and not much at all - this past weekend was fast paced and very go, go, GO! Let me put it this way: usually I fill my car up on Friday after work, and I don't have to fill it back up until the following Friday. I filled up Friday, today is Monday, and I'm already down to 1/4 of a tank. It's been CRAZY. And by crazy I mean FUN.
Graduation was wonderful - all except for the fact that I graduated with my cap on backwards and NOBODY TOLD ME. Well, almost nobody told me. I got two feet from the stage in front of the entire crowd, and my dad starts giving me the "backwards" signal. Nice, real nice. I'm probably the only person at MECC to graduate with their cap turned the wrong way: that looks real smart, doesn't it? I feel so edumacated.
All in all, the weekend was fabulous. I'd write more on it, but honestly I'm too tired to even think. As if the weekend wasn't enough of a whirlwind, I decided that last night around 10:00 was the perfect time to start reading Eclipse. STUPID! See, that college degree does not protect a person from retarded late-night reading decisions! My professors lied to me!!! :) I stayed up until around 1:30 or so - I had to make myself put the book down and go to sleep! So, right now, I'm running on Sprite for sugar and Twitter for caffiene. Think it'll work? I'm doubting it.
I promise to be better and blog more coherently when I'm not in this downward slump!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!