Feb 8, 2010

Music Monday

I'm ripping off a trend on Twitter and from now on, I'm going to do a Music Monday post - that way I can keep talking about music (which I obviously love to do) but I won't be so crazy throughout the week. This'll keep me focused and not all over the place with my blogging (I hope).

So for today's Music Monday I'm focusing on two new singles I'm in love with. The first is "Hey Soul Sister" from Train. I remember falling in love with Train and "Drops of Jupiter" back in 2001. Not much has changed in nine years; I still love their melodies and lyrics and catchy little tunes. And so, "Hey Soul Sister" is fast becoming one of my favorite songs of 2010 thus far.

And other great tune I'm loving now, though second to Train, is One Republic's hit "All the Right Moves". I pride myself for being a fan of One Republic before they became hugely popular. I loved them before it was cool to - and that always makes me feel good about myself! Who doesn't love being ahead of the curve, right? So, with that being said you have to listen to "All the Right Moves".

So there you go - my Music Monday! Two huge, amazing songs I'm loving right now - want to share with me? What are you loving and listening to? If you do a Music Monday post (or tweet) I want to know about it!

4 comments:

  1. I love love love "Imma Be" by Black Eyed Peas. There's another song I love, but I cannot think of the name of it right now. Hrm. I'll get back to ya!

    Btw, I nominated you for a beautiful blogger award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatchu Say by Jason somebody. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both great songs. I like music monday.

    I'm all about my killers CD again - the Sam's Town one. loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!