Feb 24, 2010

outdoor delirium

Saturday I was able to walk around outside with my camera for an hour or so while Sidney napped and the weather was warm.

It was beyond refreshing. I can't even begin to tell you how just that one hour outside recharged my soul and body and mind and made me long for spring/summer all the more with every fiber of my being.

I got some beautiful shots of this little creek that sits across the road and down below a field in front of our house. I don't know if was my delirium from being so comfortable outside for the first time in months or the sunshine or what, but the entire place seemed magical and special.

Here's some nature-y photos I took that I can't wait to get blown up and framed for the house.

bright eyes
curly q
remaining ice
look up!
magic II
rather blunt
little hole

splash of pink
bubbles!
old buds

Even the boys, Jace and Archie, came out to play with me. I love these dogs, you just don't even know.

jace and archie
the boys found something
on the hunt


P.S. don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY - you have until midnight tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh I just love that one with the mushrooms growing from the tree. You have a good eye. And how lucky are you to have that right across from your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. man - dang flickr being blocked at work. I will have to check these out at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are awesome! you should enter them in a photo contest! They so ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!