Feb 23, 2010

The Under-Achiever

I like to think of myself as the underachiever in blogging. I have a small audience that seems to be genuine and happy with what I'm doing. I rarely blog about "heavy" things. I try to keep things light and fun and honest and raw. I try to keep my blog a mirror image of me.


If the eyes are the window to the soul, then the blog is the mirror of the heart. We shouldn't be concerned with all these statistics (even when they do put a little smile on your face). Blogging is supposed to be enjoyable, a release for some. A place of escape and surrealness for others. It's supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be honest. Above all, it's supposed to be real.
A lot more where that came from over here on BlogHer.

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog is great! Keep it up! Vent, curse whateva! We are here to read/listen and comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!