Tomorrow (Friday) I go back to college. And I'm equal parts excited, equal parts bummed.
I have classes almost every Friday from 4pm-9pm and Saturday 9am-4pm starting from tomorrow until December 2011. In a way that's really awesome, because it's fast track and I'll have my degree done in just a little over a year. On the other hand, it totally sucks because that ruins my weekend almost completely, and I won't get to spend much quality time with my little family. The good and the bad. The up and the down.
But I'm doing this for my family and for my daughter and for myself and for all the right reasons. My head and my heart are in the right place, so the only thing I can do is make the best of the time I'm given and put my nose to the grindstone. Come January 2012, I never want to look at the inside of another college until Sidney goes away for school.
So, yeah, back to college I go. Hi-ho. Hi-ho.