Somedays SidMo does really good at letting me go. I drop her off to the baby-sitter and she's smiling and happy and just a perfect little angel. Somedays she crys and whines and pouts when I go.
And then some mornings, like this morning, she clings to me, crying and begging me not to go. It's hard on mornings like today, when all I want to do is stay home with her and play. I want to be a SAHM so bad sometimes it aches. And I know Justin wishes he could provide that for all of us, but at this point in our lives, it's just not possible. Too many bills, too much going on - we're young and dumb and we're working towards our future.
It's another consequence of having our babe a little too early on in life; she doesn't get the same luxuries other kids do sometimes having older, more stable parents.
But that doesn't mean we love her any less. In fact, I like to think it means we love her more. We're both out there working hard, doing our best to give her everything she deserves. And what we can't provide in material things, we make up for with hugs and kisses and late night play sessions. The three of us piled in bed together, laughing and loving each other - this little family we've made and created and continue to be.
Just the three of us. We can make it if we try.