And since I'm feeling sentimental (and I don't have extra time/effort to post anything of real meat or merit), I'm going to share these past four years on Facebook profile pictures with YOU!
2006
Justin looks hairy; I look scary
2007
What you can't see is the big belly underneath!
There's the baby belly!!!
Sidney's first Christmas (on facebook)
2008
The dream job I always wanted in school (movie-rental store? wtf!) and then only kept for about three months, ha!
Kissin' cousins?! more like inappropriately touching cousins (I joke, I joke) Dobby & I are just very comfortable with each other..wait, that still sounds perverted! dammit! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, RIGHT?
In this town, you gotta be willing to kiss a little ass (jackass, that is)
Our first Halloween spent together - and that lemon lollipop is all SidMo ate all day and/or night!
2009
This makes me miss my long hair...sort of.
The most beautiful sleeping babe...ever
Y'all know what that is!
2010
Turkey leg = GREATEST FOOD EVER
Back in the snow that never went away - all winter long!
Summer '10 - it's been blissful thus far...
And because I love you (and trust most of you) here's the link to my Facebook page. If I know you as a faithful blog friend, I'll add you. If not, sorry Charlie.













