Sep 6, 2011

3 months.

I'm definitely not one of those awesome mom-bloggers who can keep up with monthly posts about their kids -- my life is so crazy at the moment, it took me all day to remember that Rhealen is three months old today! And at first, I thought she was only 2 months! Time really does get away from you fast sometimes, especially when you're not paying close attention...
She's so sweet. And a little obscene.  
{one month}

Poor gal had shots today!

{two months}

Pretty

{three months}

I keep having to count on my fingers starting from June to remind myself it's really been three months? Really? Really.

Rhealen is pretty much the perfect little kid -- everyone who keeps her says she's an easy baby. She sleeps a ton (all night long, THANKYOUGOD) and eats a ton and talks and smiles and loves ceiling fans. She's your typical good kid, just blends into the fabric of everyone's lives and goes right along with the flow.

Ain't no doubt about it, we were doubly blessed.

All this talk about big and old my girls are getting makes me smile and weep - I'm grateful for two healthy babes and the chance to be their "momma". There's nothing in the world I'd rather do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!