With a little love and some tenderness
Okay we're off to a good start here, although I'd prefer a lot of love and more tenderness.
We'll walk upon the water, we'll rise above the mess
Wait, you mean like Jesus? Cool, I'm down with that. I'd rather walk above this mess than clean it any day.
With a little peace and some harmony
This is feeling very religious right about now. Are you preaching to me?
We'll take the world together, we'll take them by the hand
Who are we taking by the hand? I thought this was just supposed to be me and you. I'm not down for more than some one-on-one action.
'Cause I've got a hand for you
Well now I'm wondering what it is exactly you want me to do with that hand.
'Cause I wanna run with you
Now where are we going? All of this world travel is making me very tired. Making me tired isn't going to inspire me to do anything with that hand of yours.
Yesterday, I saw you standing there.
Okay, creeper. Do you do this sort of thing often?
Your head was down, your eyes were red, no comb had touched your hair
Well, excuse me, asshole. It's called a hangover. I had just woken up and had to be at McDonald's in ten minutes or else I'd never get my Egg McMuffin and this bitch can't live without her morning McMuffin. Next time, I'll remember your creeping eyes are watching me and I'll brush my hair, okay?
I said, "Get up and let me see you smile"
Again, there's no need for to be so damn pushy. I'm waiting on my McMuffin and I'll get up when I feel like it.
"We'll take a walk together, walk the road awhile"
The last thing I want to do right now is go for a walk around the world with you and your hand. Didn't you hear me? I'm hungover as hell right now.
'Cause I've got a hand for you
Listen mister, you can take your hand and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Wait, hold that thought-
'Cause I wanna run with you
I'm not running anywhere, dude. I'm fat and hungry and too tired to think at this point.
Won't you let me run with you?
Hell to the no.
Hold my hand.
.....
Hold my hand
Just because you keep asking, doesn't mean I'm going to say yes
Hold my hand
Okay, if I hold your hand will you shut the hell up?
See I was wasted and I was wasting time
Why didn't you tell me you were wasted, too? We could've saved a lot of time with the stupid conversation if you'd admitted it up front.
'Til I thought about your problems, I thought about your crimes
What crimes? The only problem I have right now is your stalking ass getting in between me and my Egg McMuffin
Then I stood up and then I screamed aloud
Great, now everyone is looking.
"I don't want be part of your problems, don't want to be part of your crowd"
Back off, mister, you're the one who came here begging to hold my hand and shit.
'Cause I've got a hand for you
And I'm about to slap you across the mouth with my left hand, bro
'Cause I want to run with you
I'm about to run over you if you don't leave me the hell alone
Hold my hand
No
Hold my hand
Eat me
Hold my hand
Really, dude?
I want to love you the best that, the best that I can
I think you might be bi-polar. Maybe I should take you to the doctor or something. Wait, here's my Egg McMuffin. I think I'll just leave now, if that's okay with you.
Hold my hand
Dear mother of g-d, go away.
Hold my hand
I'm leaving now.
{Hootie & the Blowfish -- Hold My Hand}
Okay we're off to a good start here, although I'd prefer a lot of love and more tenderness.
We'll walk upon the water, we'll rise above the mess
Wait, you mean like Jesus? Cool, I'm down with that. I'd rather walk above this mess than clean it any day.
With a little peace and some harmony
This is feeling very religious right about now. Are you preaching to me?
We'll take the world together, we'll take them by the hand
Who are we taking by the hand? I thought this was just supposed to be me and you. I'm not down for more than some one-on-one action.
'Cause I've got a hand for you
Well now I'm wondering what it is exactly you want me to do with that hand.
'Cause I wanna run with you
Now where are we going? All of this world travel is making me very tired. Making me tired isn't going to inspire me to do anything with that hand of yours.
Yesterday, I saw you standing there.
Okay, creeper. Do you do this sort of thing often?
Your head was down, your eyes were red, no comb had touched your hair
Well, excuse me, asshole. It's called a hangover. I had just woken up and had to be at McDonald's in ten minutes or else I'd never get my Egg McMuffin and this bitch can't live without her morning McMuffin. Next time, I'll remember your creeping eyes are watching me and I'll brush my hair, okay?
I said, "Get up and let me see you smile"
Again, there's no need for to be so damn pushy. I'm waiting on my McMuffin and I'll get up when I feel like it.
"We'll take a walk together, walk the road awhile"
The last thing I want to do right now is go for a walk around the world with you and your hand. Didn't you hear me? I'm hungover as hell right now.
'Cause I've got a hand for you
Listen mister, you can take your hand and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Wait, hold that thought-
'Cause I wanna run with you
I'm not running anywhere, dude. I'm fat and hungry and too tired to think at this point.
Won't you let me run with you?
Hell to the no.
Hold my hand.
.....
Hold my hand
Just because you keep asking, doesn't mean I'm going to say yes
Hold my hand
Okay, if I hold your hand will you shut the hell up?
See I was wasted and I was wasting time
Why didn't you tell me you were wasted, too? We could've saved a lot of time with the stupid conversation if you'd admitted it up front.
'Til I thought about your problems, I thought about your crimes
What crimes? The only problem I have right now is your stalking ass getting in between me and my Egg McMuffin
Then I stood up and then I screamed aloud
Great, now everyone is looking.
"I don't want be part of your problems, don't want to be part of your crowd"
Back off, mister, you're the one who came here begging to hold my hand and shit.
'Cause I've got a hand for you
And I'm about to slap you across the mouth with my left hand, bro
'Cause I want to run with you
I'm about to run over you if you don't leave me the hell alone
Hold my hand
No
Hold my hand
Eat me
Hold my hand
Really, dude?
I want to love you the best that, the best that I can
I think you might be bi-polar. Maybe I should take you to the doctor or something. Wait, here's my Egg McMuffin. I think I'll just leave now, if that's okay with you.
Hold my hand
Dear mother of g-d, go away.
Hold my hand
I'm leaving now.
{Hootie & the Blowfish -- Hold My Hand}
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!