My oldest cousin got married Saturday (on the coolest and easiest wedding date to remember, ever!) so everyone in our family was busy as bees this weekend. No time to think, much less blog! I hate I didn't write an eloquent or heartfelt 9/11 post, but I think those fallen know my heart and I said a special little prayer for all those still serving (especially the favorite "boyfriend" in my family, Matt) and those who were lost. I meant well.
But back to the wedding! It was perfect: great weather, amazing food, lots of good family and friends, cupcakes, the Cupid Shuffle, all the wonderful cheesy things that make a wedding feel so blissfully perfect (without the horrible price tag, may I point out).
Here are some of my favorite shots from Saturday. Congrats Tab & Victor!
 |
| Tab wore her mom's wedding gown...super sweet! |
 |
| Mr. & Mrs. Byrd |
 |
| To be so goofy, they really can be sweet somtimes... |
 |
| ...but most of the time they're just goofy! |
 |
| Who doesn't love a cupcake bar? |
 |
| Dobby & Rhealen Jo - two of my favorite girls :) |
 |
| SidMo & Coco (and baby Quincy!) |
 |
| Highlight of the night: Tab & Victor's "Dirty Dancing" scene, minus the lift. Tab just couldn't hold Victor up :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!