I'm sorry I missed last Friday's FQF post -- with the wedding, it was bonkers and I barely had time to think! We're back to your regular scheduled programming now.
Today our lovely guest blogger is Melanie from You Are My Fave. I have been following Melanie's blog since I first started mine two years ago. She's the absolute sweetest lady and can help you plan any party with style and ease. She's got an amazing cardigan collection and loves confetti. Who could resist such a peach?
Be sure to stop by You Are My Fave and tell her I sent you!
----------
{What is the last movie you saw in theaters? Thumbs up or down?}
Today our lovely guest blogger is Melanie from You Are My Fave. I have been following Melanie's blog since I first started mine two years ago. She's the absolute sweetest lady and can help you plan any party with style and ease. She's got an amazing cardigan collection and loves confetti. Who could resist such a peach?
Be sure to stop by You Are My Fave and tell her I sent you!
----------
{What is the last movie you saw in theaters? Thumbs up or down?}
Crazy Stupid Love - I give it a thumbs up (except for one story line that made me cringe). I loved the ensemble and there were plenty of moments I was chuckling about (my husband too!). If you see it, be prepared to hear women hollering at the screen and to walk away with a major crush on Ryan Gosling.
{What is your best childhood memory?}
My memory is not great. I seem to remember these really insignificant moments (like being yelled at because my new socks were dirty) more than the ones that should count. I do remember summers of wearing my swimsuit everyday and riding my bike around fondly.
{Who is your style icon?}
I love how classy Kate Middleton always looks and she dresses modestly too! No wonder she's the princess.
{Do you collect anything? What is it?}
It's hard for me to resist party supplies. When I first stumbled upon Martha Stewart's party line at Joanns I camped out in the isle for hours.
{As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?}
A professional chocolate taster. A make-up artist. A breakfast restaurant owner. A mom.
----------
Melanie can be found over at her blog You Are My Fave.
{If you would like to be a featured guest blogger, send me an email -> maryruthcan(at)hotmail(dot)com}
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!