- Emily shares 10 awesome ways to tie your shoes -- who knew there were so many possibilities?!
- Siri Pinter (you know, Carson Daly's girlfriend) has the most amazing food blog; simple, easy to navigate and awesome recipes. I want to try out these Zucchini & Parmesan fritters!
- Rebecca is giving away a pretty sweet high-chair; and can I just say, I feel like a total "mom dork" for getting excited about free highchairs!
- Alex shares 17 tips to make your life easier; some good stuff in there. I love the one about store-bought icing!
- Noelle is speaking my language exactly; and I'm months behind her!
- Kinsey shared some Red Velvet Pancakes on her blog that had my mouth watering!
- Jess has some great "at home" beauty tips; I can't wait to try them out.
Other note-worthy stories:
- This concept idea for a "Euthanasia Coaster" may be the most intriguing thing I've read about in a long time; really makes you stop and think.
- Y'all know I'm terrified of sharks, right? Well, this story about a man on a kayak being trailed by a great white has my skin crawling (even before I saw the pictures)!
- "Humanae is a chromatic inventory, a project that reflects on the colors beyond the borders of our codes by referencing the PANTONE® color scheme." That's how they say it; I just think it's incredible.
This video has nothing to do with anything; I just haven't been able to get this song out of my head for two days now, and it's driving me CRAZY. Don't you just hate it when that happens?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!