Another Tuesday, another round of the finer things Tumblr has to offer these days.
{via}
This is (sort of) the story of my life; except lately, I wake up before it's even fully light outside. Now...getting up is a different story.
{via}
I love this man so much, especially now. Justin and I are both huge TBBT lovers; we watch the reruns constantly!
{via}
I deleted my Pinterest months ago and haven't looked back (except to sigh a little sigh of relief) it was making me feel crazy, unmotivated, unorganized and lazy. Which I totally am, I just don't need daily reminders.
{via}
Hey all you teenagers, No Doubt has been around since before most of you were born! Stop embarrassing yourselves (and making me feel so old)!
{via}
You're stoked, right?! Fall can't get here fast enough for a number of reasons, but this is definitely in my top 3!
{via}
The 100 Abandoned Houses series is hauntingly beautiful, as expected.







For those of us with dish we don't get to see the walking dead, sucks.
ReplyDeleteI don't have pinterest but I browse others and out of all the browsing I did one thing I saw. One small recipe. I was looking at all these crafts, resipes, creative ideas, money saving tips, and thought "If I do even half of these I am spending a good amount of money. Forget it!". The one recipe I did ended up costing around $20.
If you do the crafts you spend 5-20 bucks on one project pretty fast. Doing those often can add up. In the end most of the crap on there comes from paid bloggers, hence the nice photos. People who at some point started getting paid to think of different crafts, recipes, and so on. If paying 20 bucks for my supplies ending up in me getting a check for $400 heck yeah I would be a crafty bitch too! If it just drains my account ugh no thanks.
Pinterest is advertising everything you want but cant have unless you are rich. We are subjected to way too much of that as it is. Look up stories of people who have up cable and used adblock for a year. They talk about how freeing it was mentally. No longer did they feel the need to have that cell phone or feel bad for not having perfect skin. You are already a pretty good example of a free person like that but most of us aren't. Gets old having tv remind me I need smooth silky legs, the new galaxy, long shiny hair, beautiful eye lashes, the new honda, a perfect bf, or ya know my life just isn't what it should be.
That screen shot of the No Doubt stuff just blew my mind.
ReplyDelete