Jul 3, 2012

Haircut for Summer!

Back in January, I took Sidney to get her hair cut "professionally", and as you may well remember, we only barely survived. So, as we were sitting at my Mom's house on Saturday and I mentioned the idea of taking Sid in for another haircut, I realized I could just do it myself.



So I did.


Her hair is super thick and curly, so it's very forgiving - because, believe me, I'm no perfectionist or talented hairstylist. I have zero skill or style when it comes to this sort of thing.

But, I believe it's almost like a right of passage. Everyone should have pictures of themselves as kids with awful haircuts given by their parents with shaky hands. I know I've got my fair share of photos showcasing crooked bangs and bad bowl cuts!

Either way, her hair is now short and easy to manage - and everyone is 1,000x happier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!