Loving: The fact that fall is just around the corner! As much as I love that lush, green view pictured above, I cannot wait to watch it start changing to a bouquet of reds, oranges, yellows and browns. There's just something about the autumn months that soothes my soul (maybe it's because I'm a September baby!) - we're all counting down the days 'til Fall arrives at my house.
Reading: I'm still trying to finish up "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater so I can move on to "Linger" and then, finally, to finish with "Forever". I have such a bad habit of only reading book one in three-part series (Fifty Shades of Grey, Matched, etc.) I really need to sit down and finish a series, any series at this point!
Watching: Stephen King horror movies! I spent Saturday night tuned into the Spike channel watching The Shining and then IT afterwards. Now, I really want to watch The Shining mini-series (especially since I did some research and found out it matches the book much more closely!)
Thinking about: Baby #3! I'm dying to know what this baby is, although my heart and mind tells me it's a girl. I would love, love, love a boy - but then again, I feel so comfortable and confident as a mother of girls. Having a boy in the mix would be a total 180! Whatever this little bambino is, he or she will be surrounded by love...and two big sisters who are sure to equally spoil and aggravate him/her! (Sidney will spoil and baby, Rhealen will taunt and torment!)
Anticipating: The beginning of the school year! Sidney is so excited to start Kindergarten, and I couldn't be more excited for her. She's got everything she needs (thanks to her Mamaw, Papaw and Ging-Ging!) - Mom is going to take her to get her final round of boosters this Wednesday, and after that, it's just a waiting game for the first day of school! (Aug. 15th)
Listening to: Country. And lots of it! I go through my genre phases, and right now, I'm all country all the time. Specifically, old country love ballads. Guilty pleasure I'm not ashamed to admit to!
Working on: All the paperwork and hassle that goes with applying for a loan and purchasing a home. We need more space, so the crunch is on! Every day gets us a step closer, I just never realized how many steps there really are to get from start to finish.
Wishing: That these next few weeks would hurry by, and Justin will get off night shift. He only started working nights this past weekend, but already I'm tired of it. I really was taking for granted how nice it was having everyone home at night, every night. Now I'm throwing myself and the girls a little pity party because we never see our Poppa. It's only supposed to last a couple months, so hopefully this'll be over quickly and we can resume our normal nights home together!
Currently series inspired by Danielle.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!