{via}
{via}
I think that pretty much sums up the Olympics '12.
{via}
"Adventureland" is a seriously underrated movie; every time I sit down and watch it, I find something new to love! Of course, THIS is my most favorite scene ever.
{via}
Yes! Yes to that feeling. Yes to that movie. Yes, yes yes.
{via}
Truer words were ne'er spoken.
{via}
I thought that nothing could ever replace my love for the "soon" memes but the "ermahgerd" memes are a really close second!
{via}
Teenagers, you suck.
{via}
Oh, Jake Gyl-whatever. You have my heart.
{via}
Yep.
I think that pretty much sums up the Olympics '12.
{via}
"Adventureland" is a seriously underrated movie; every time I sit down and watch it, I find something new to love! Of course, THIS is my most favorite scene ever.
{via}
Yes! Yes to that feeling. Yes to that movie. Yes, yes yes.
{via}
Truer words were ne'er spoken.
{via}
I thought that nothing could ever replace my love for the "soon" memes but the "ermahgerd" memes are a really close second!
{via}
Teenagers, you suck.
{via}
Oh, Jake Gyl-whatever. You have my heart.
{via}
Yep.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!