Did you watch the season three premiere of The Walking Dead last night?! (You should have, because I only reminded you about it for the past four weeks, at least...)
First off, I have to say I am so happy that Norman Reedus has such an increased presence this season (so much so that he got his own screenshot in the new opening sequence!), and I cannot get enough of Daryl Dixon face-time on my TV. Second? I've been preaching at Justin for months that Daryl + Carol would happen, and it seems like things might maybe totally happen. Please excuse the crazy romantic pre-tween within me; you have no idea how it makes my heart sing. The first fifteen minutes of the episode were all I needed to see last night:
I have a feeling this little thang won't last, especially given previews from the upcoming season and definitely if they follow along with the comic book series story line (sorry y'all who don't know, Carol dies in the prison or so I hear) - but I have high hopes for at least a little action between these two before all hell breaks loose...yet again.
Maggie and Glenn were wonderful last night, I know a lot of people don't like wimpy Glen - but he's got a soft spot in my heart. Plus, I'm a sucker for all things romance within TWD realm, so I love seeing the two of them together.
Two people I hate seeing together? Rick and Laurie, sweet baby cheese-puffs - these two need to get over themselves. I kind of agree with my husband; he says if Rick/Laurie/Carl weren't on the show, it'd be 10x better. Let's hope Carl will stay put this season so we don't have an entire season of "Is Carl in the house?" CARL'S NEVER IN THE DAMN HOUSE. And cue Laurie freak out.
I am so excited to see this Michonne character develop, she is officially the baddest lady on the block; I dig her zombie slaves so much.
Also, poor Herschel - old guys just don't fare well on this series, as I imagine it might be so in real life. Still, I really like him. I don't why Laurie even bothered asking him to put her and her lovechild down if things got bad. Herschel couldn't hurt a fly, much less a woman and child in the birthing process. Speaking of, I'm really not looking forward to that scene - no matter how it ends up playing out. Oy.
I'm not going to recap this season (not that this post is even a recap, more an incoherent rambling about my love of certain characters and the others are lost in my mind every time I think of sleeveless Norman Reedus and dear god, I'm drooling again) so don't worry.
Just know, whenever this show's on on Sunday nights, I'm watching. And I swear, if they kill of my precious little Daryl I'm going to boycott. Just saying.
First off, I have to say I am so happy that Norman Reedus has such an increased presence this season (so much so that he got his own screenshot in the new opening sequence!), and I cannot get enough of Daryl Dixon face-time on my TV. Second? I've been preaching at Justin for months that Daryl + Carol would happen, and it seems like things might maybe totally happen. Please excuse the crazy romantic pre-tween within me; you have no idea how it makes my heart sing. The first fifteen minutes of the episode were all I needed to see last night:
I have a feeling this little thang won't last, especially given previews from the upcoming season and definitely if they follow along with the comic book series story line (sorry y'all who don't know, Carol dies in the prison or so I hear) - but I have high hopes for at least a little action between these two before all hell breaks loose...yet again.
Maggie and Glenn were wonderful last night, I know a lot of people don't like wimpy Glen - but he's got a soft spot in my heart. Plus, I'm a sucker for all things romance within TWD realm, so I love seeing the two of them together.
Two people I hate seeing together? Rick and Laurie, sweet baby cheese-puffs - these two need to get over themselves. I kind of agree with my husband; he says if Rick/Laurie/Carl weren't on the show, it'd be 10x better. Let's hope Carl will stay put this season so we don't have an entire season of "Is Carl in the house?" CARL'S NEVER IN THE DAMN HOUSE. And cue Laurie freak out.
I am so excited to see this Michonne character develop, she is officially the baddest lady on the block; I dig her zombie slaves so much.
Also, poor Herschel - old guys just don't fare well on this series, as I imagine it might be so in real life. Still, I really like him. I don't why Laurie even bothered asking him to put her and her lovechild down if things got bad. Herschel couldn't hurt a fly, much less a woman and child in the birthing process. Speaking of, I'm really not looking forward to that scene - no matter how it ends up playing out. Oy.
I'm not going to recap this season (not that this post is even a recap, more an incoherent rambling about my love of certain characters and the others are lost in my mind every time I think of sleeveless Norman Reedus and dear god, I'm drooling again) so don't worry.
Just know, whenever this show's on on Sunday nights, I'm watching. And I swear, if they kill of my precious little Daryl I'm going to boycott. Just saying.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!