{via}
It's craziness, right?!
{via}
Thor in a (very cute) nutshell....
{via}
Christopher Moloney tracks down famous movie scenes around NYC - it's pretty cool stuff!
{via}
I know this hurriance is a real bad bitch, and she's going to do lots of real damage and affect people's lives in such a catastrophic and negative way, THIS I KNOW, but it's kind of nice to have a little sense of humor about it, especially seeing as how there's nothing we can do to stop her. More funnies at the source!
{via}
I can't believe I found a GIF of Rob Zombie doing the Haddaway head-bob. Wowzers!
{via}
The next time a Republican candidate feels the need to discuss issues like rape, he should really just keep his mouth shut, is all I'm saying.
{via}
Christopher Moloney tracks down famous movie scenes around NYC - it's pretty cool stuff!
{via}
I know this hurriance is a real bad bitch, and she's going to do lots of real damage and affect people's lives in such a catastrophic and negative way, THIS I KNOW, but it's kind of nice to have a little sense of humor about it, especially seeing as how there's nothing we can do to stop her. More funnies at the source!
{via}
I can't believe I found a GIF of Rob Zombie doing the Haddaway head-bob. Wowzers!
{via}
The next time a Republican candidate feels the need to discuss issues like rape, he should really just keep his mouth shut, is all I'm saying.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment!